International Horse College issues AQF certification documentation only to a learner whom it has assessed as meeting the requirement of the training product as specified in the relevant training package or VET accredited course
All AQF certification documentation issued by International Horse College meets the requirements set down by AQF and shown below
AWF certification documentation is issued to a learner within 30 calendar days of the learner being assessed as meeting the requirements of the training product if the training program in which the learner is enrolled is complete, and providing all agreed fees the learner owes to International Horse College have been paid.
Records of learner AQF certification documentation are maintained by International Horse College and are accessible to current and past learners.
Issuing AQF Qualifications
1. International Horse College includes the following information on the testator, in addition to the requirement s of the AQF Qualifications Issuance Policy
– the name, National RTO code and logo of the issuing organisation
– the code and title of the awarded AQF qualification, and
– the NRT Logo in accordance with the current conditions of use
2. The following elements are included on the testator as applicable:
– the State/ Territory Training Authority logo (only where use of the logo is directed by State/ Territory Training Authorities, e.g. within User Choice contracts)
– the industry descriptor, e.g. sport
– the occupational or functional stream, in brackets, e.g. (Stablehand)
– where relevant, the words, ‘achieved through Australian Apprenticeship arrangements’, and
– where relevant, the words, ‘these units/modules have been delivered and assessed in <insert language> followed by a living of the relevant units/ modules
3. International Horse College will not include the learner’s Student Identifier on the testator consistent with the Student Identifiers Act 2014.
4. International Horse College will:
– retain registers of AQF qualifications they are authorised to issue and aof all AQF qualification issued
– retain records of AQF certification documents issued for a period of 30 years; and
– provide reports of records of qualifications issued to its VET Regulator on a regular basis as determined by the VET Regulator
Issuing Statements of Attainments
1. International Horse College will include the following information on a statement of attainment:
– the name, National RTO Code and logo of the issuing organisation
– a list of units of competency (or modules where no units of competency exist) showing their full title and the national code for each unit of competency
– the authorised signatory
– the NRT logo
– the issuing organisation’s seal, corporate identifier or unique watermark
– the words ‘A statement of attainment is issued by a Registered Training Organisation when an individual has completed one of more accredited units’
2. The following elements are to be included on the statement of attainment as applicable:
– the State/ Territory Training Authority logo (only when the logo is directed by State/ Territory Training Authorities)
– the words ‘These competencies form part of [code and title of qualification(s)/ course(s)]’
– the words, ‘These competencies were attained in completion of [code] course in [full title]’, and
– where relevant, the words, ‘these units/ modules have been delivered and assessed in <insert language>’ followed by a living of the relevant units/ modules.
3. International Horse College does not include the learner’s Student Identifier on the statement of attainment consistent with the Student Identifier Act 2014.
4. International Horse College will:
– maintain registers of all statements of attainments issued
– retain records of statements of attainment issued for a period of 30 years, and
– provide reports of its records of statements of attainment issued to its VET Regulator on a regular basis, as determined by the VET Regulator