Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
View All Courses to Choose Units
Gain Recognition for Your Experience
in the Horse Industry
From $450 Unit
Gain recognition for your equine skills
and knowledge NOW…
while the price is still within reach!
Recognition of Prior Learning
Choose Units From Individual Courses
Each individual course unit has been customised to the horse industry. Further details about these units are available on Training.gov.au
The following units of competency are currently available for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). If you require other units, please contact us for a time-line on when they will be available.
Cost for the RPL process is the same as the cost of the unit or course.
How Can I Apply?
As soon as you pay for your RPL Application, you will land on a page with your RPL Application and other contact details and relevant information.
If you have any questions, then please contact us
Gain recognition for your equine skills and knowledge NOW…
In addition to the enrolment fee above, the cost for the RPL process is the same as the cost of the unit or course.
As you are undertaking an Australian qualification on the National Training Framework, you must provide the following identification
IF YOU ARE IN AUSTRALIA
- PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP (Either Birther Certificate Medicare Card or Passport for any Country)
- PROOF OF RESIDENCY (Drivers Licence / 18+ Card / Bank Statement / Centrelink Card/ Utility Bill / AEC Letter displaying your current residential address)
- USI (Unique Student Identifier,) details found on this link www.USI.gov.au
- PROOF OF PRIOR EDUCATION OR CERTIFICATES Funded students will require additional identification as stated on your Enrolment Form
- Funded students will require additional identification as stated on your Enrolment Form
IF YOU ARE OVERSEAS
- PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP
(If you are able to provide Birth Certificate or Passport then please contact us)
- PROOF of ID (a form of photo identification preferably)
- PROOF of Prior Education or Certificates
Our Happy Students
“As a horse lover, owner/rider and pony club instructor I have been using the online course Cert II in Business (Working with Horses) for the last two years with 3 high school students. I have found the course interesting and engaging and all three girls have completed the course and gained their accreditation. Personally I enjoy getting the emails that Glenys sends out as they always contain so much good down to earth information and always on varying topics. The content has never failed to resonate with my own years of experience and personal feelings for the horse. I keep them all in a special file and revisit when I want a boost. Well done Glenys and the team.”
Moura High School, Queensland
“The course is fun, educational and assists in broadening my knowledge of the equine world.”
“Materials have been relevant (to my career with horses) and interesting.”
“Very useful information. Pictures very appropriate.”
“This course gives me a systematic knowledge of horse industry”